9th International Symposium Circular Economy,MBT, MRF and Recycling 2021
18th – 20th of May 2021 Online Event
Conference, Exhibition, Introductory Seminar
Conference in English language
9th International Symposium circular economy, MBT, MRF and Recycling 2021
Patronage: Svenja Schulze
German Minister of Environment
The 9th edition of Waste-to-Resources marks a new era of the event: the conference and exhibition will be fully digital using a cutting edge virtual exhibition platform. The knowledge of the conference will be complemented by an exhibition of market-leading and most innovative companies. More than 70 conference presentations represent a broad agenda considering a wide range waste types, an expanded role of circular economy strategies, and the local situation on all continents.
Waste-to-Resources 2021 will again be a leading platform for international exchange of knowledge about material and energy recovery from waste beginning with collection and leading to the recovery of materials.
- Waste management and Zero Waste strategies
- New Green Deal
- Hydrogen economy
- Waste Management in Asia
- Waste Management during the Corona crisis
- Latest plants and plant concepts
- New machinery for waste separation/sorting
- Liquefaction and chemical recycling
- Separation and processing of metals
- Wastes of special origin, e.g. paper industry or medical waste
- Production, refining and utilization of refuse derived fuels
- Recovery of mineral and construction and demolition waste
- Recovery of materials from incineration ashes
- Processing of organic waste fractions
- Processing of plastics and other recyclables
- Pyrolysis, Plasma, Gasification
On the 12th of May, an introduction seminar to mechanical and biological waste treatment (MBT) in English is available.
For advertisement and endorsement please contact us!
Get registered in our conference mailing list by sending a formless email „enter list“ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct booking link for conference tickets and exhibition booths:
Argentina – Australia – Austria – Belgium – Brazil – Chile – China – Canada – Colombia – Croatia – Egypt – Estonia – Finnland – France – Greece – Germany – India – Indonesia – Iraq – Ireland – Israel – Italy – Japan – Lebanon – Luxembourg – Mexico – Nepal – Netherlands – Northern Ireland – Norway – Oman – Palestine – Philippines – Poland – Portugal – Romania – Senegal – Serbia – Singapore – Slovakia – South Africa – Spain – Switzerland – Turkey – UAE – UK – USA